Is your business short of visibility in Google Maps? Or perhaps it’s no where to be found in the local 3-pack? Our Google Maps marketing and local SEO services can be the turning point to help maximize the search exposure of your company.
We help businesses capitalize on massive marketing opportunities by harnessing the potential of Google Maps marketing. We take an integrated approach to local SEO that combines Google My Business (GMB) optimization, on-site optimization, review generation, and other strategies. From the ranked Google Maps results to the local 3-pack listings, Google Maps marketing offers a multi-faceted approach for all types businesses.
Our Google Maps SEO and optimization services are custom-designed to meet the unique needs and objectives of your business. We provide a complete scope of optimization solutions to increase your visibility in both the local 3 pack and the ranked Google Maps results. And as an AdWords Certified Agency, we can also help explore untapped potential in Google Maps advertising. Give us a call at 646 494 5307 or hit the contact form to learn more about local search marketing and Google Maps optimization.
Local SEO Services for Google Maps
Optimization specifically geared for Google Maps marketing has quickly evolved into an essential ingredient for local SEO. Being atop the Google Maps listings (both in the local 3-pack and Google Maps search results) is valuable for any business that’s marketing to a local audience. Local maps SEO drives highly-qualified local traffic to all types of businesses. As a result, Google maps optimization has become one of the most powerful investments local SEO marketing.
The Marketing Value in Google Maps
Google search engine results pages (SERPs) often display local maps listings based on users’ location and keyword search. For example, if a user searches for “thai food atlanta,” then Google will display geographically-relevant results with the local map. Whether or not the user is based in Atlanta, because they used a geo-modifier in the keyword query, Google rendered the following local SERP below.
Ranking Factors Behind Google Maps SEO
Google local maps SEO, or optimizing a business to appear in the local 3-pack, includes a number of unique variables compared to traditional organic SEO. Some of the primary ranking factors that influence Google local maps SEO include:
- Whether or not the company’s Google My Business page is verified with the business
- The volume and accuracy of “citations” (or mentions of the business name, address, and phone number on other web listings, such as Yelp, Facebook, Yellowpages, LinkedIn, etc.)
- The volume and average rating of reviews on the Google My Business Local page
- The proximity in which the business is located to the centermost point of the city or geo-target
- How well-populated and optimized the company’s Google My Business page
- The domain authority of the company’s website
- How the citation is mentioned on the company site and whether or not it’s properly linked to the Google My Business page
These are just some of the primary ranking factors that influence local maps SEO and getting your business positioned in the local 3-pack. A well-executed Google Maps SEO strategy is one of the most powerful marketing endeavors for a local business.
Why Google Maps Marketing Is So Important
With mobile Internet use dramatically increasing, the relevancy for Google Maps marketing is on the rise for all types of businesses.
- Today’s digital environment revolves around mobile use, with 80% of internet users owning a smartphone.
- Over half of Google searches done on a mobile device are done so with the intent of looking for a local business, service, product, or information.
- Google Maps are featured prominently on mobile devices for users seeking local solutions. As a result, Google Maps marketing offers incredible advertising exposure for any company.
- Google search continues to focus on local searchers seeking products and services in their area. Beyond marketing, Google Maps displays general brand and business information such as hours of operation, physical location, customer reviews, and driving directions.
When it comes to marketing your business via local maps SEO, the techniques we for Google Maps optimization are proven to help increase search engine visibility in the 3-pack listings. This is extremely important for businesses with multiple locations or franchise SEO. Get an inside look at our Google Maps SEO services below.
Local Maps SEO Services: An Inside Look
To properly execute a local maps SEO strategy, a company must first be listed on each respective search engine (i.e. Google My Business, Bing Local, or Yahoo! business listings). Often times, a company might already have a Google My Business page established and not even know it.
For this reason, we first embrace Google Maps marketing by conducting a thorough review of a business’ web properties. A vital aspect of Google Maps optimization is to claim and verify ownership of its Google My Business page. Some of these initial steps include:
- completely filling out all information of including hours of operation, address and contact information, etc.
- tagging the Google My Business page with the appropriate categories so that your listing can be properly categorized
- adding optimized videos and images of your business
- implementing a review generation strategy to earn more 5-star ratings on Google My Business, as well as other web properties like Yelp, Bing Local, etc.
- auditing a local business’s citations and optimizing all citations to be accurate and consistent.
Google maps marketing and optimization is a powerful aspect of SEO that can mean the difference between growing your business and being leap-frogged by your local competition.
For More Information on Google Maps Marketing
Does your business need a boost in the Google Maps listings? Give us a call at 646 494 5307 or hit the contact form to schedule an initial consultation. We specialize in helping all types of business grow via Google maps marketing and local SEO services.